Atualizado anualmente, a Farmacopeia Britânica (BP) é a única coleção abrangente de padrões oficiais para substâncias farmacêuticas e medicamentos do Reino Unido.
Inclui aproximadamente 4.000 monografias que são legalmente aplicadas pelos Regulamentos de Medicamentos Humanos 2012. Onde uma monografia da BP existir, os medicamentos ou ingredientes farmacêuticos ativos vendidos ou fornecidos no Reino Unido devem estar em conformidade com a monografia relevante.
Todas as monografias e requisitos da Farmacopeia Europeia (Ph. Eur.) são reproduzidos no BP, tornando a BP um conjunto de padrões conveniente e totalmente abrangente que pode ser usado em toda a Europa e no mundo.
New for the BP 2022
The BP 2022 supersedes the BP 2021 and becomes legally effective on 1 January 2022. This edition incorporates new monographs from both the BP and Ph. Eur. along with a significant number of revised monographs.
Monographs and content:
- 25 new BP monographs, 38 new Ph. Eur. monographs.
- 133 amended BP monographs.
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 10th edition as amended by Supplements 10.1 to 10.5 are included.
- Ph. Eur. supplements 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 included as in-year online and download product updates.
- We're releasing new BPCRS to coincide with the new and revised monographs in the BP 2022. This means you can order the new chemical reference standards alongside the BP 2022 - helping you comply with the new standards from January 2022.
Ensure you get the best value access to the information you need. Choose from a range of flexible licences and formats - including full online and offline access.
Online tools and guides:
- New Revision History beta allows website users to easily view and understand the reasons a change to a monograph has been made.
- Tracked Changes makes it easier to identify changes made to monographs and view the most recent versions suitable to you. Save time when reading through monographs with clear symbols highlighting different types of changes and customise your view by toggling through different levels of detail.
- Streamlined Timeline and cleaner design helps you find the information you need. Easily see the editions of the BP in which a monograph was published and subsequently revised. Archive subscribers can now access all previous editions of BP and Ph. Eur., through the improved navigation.
- Concise 'How to use the BP' guide, helping you to comply with the BP, navigate more effectively and follow formulated product monographs.
Great value access to the information you need. Choose from a range of flexible licences and formats - including full online and offline access.
Key customer groups
The BP is a must have for suppliers and sellers of active pharmaceutical ingredients and medicinal products into the UK. For corporate pharmaceutical organisations to develop high-quality medicinal products in compliance with regulations, the BP 2022 features a variety of important monograph updates providing users with the information they need to maintain compliance.
Key corporate customers include: Pharmaceutical researchers and manufacturers, pharmacists, biotechnologists, quality assurance and quality controls inspectors, laboratory technicians and regulatory bodies.
Specialist researchers and lecturers in the field of pharmacy, analytical chemistry, biological science, biochemistry and pharmaceutical science can use the BP for research into medicinal products using the most up-to-date monographs.
Versões e Formatos:
BP 2022 Pacote Completo (Impresso + Online + Download) - ISBN9780113230877
BP 2022 Impresso (6 volumes, including the BP (Veterinary) 2022) - ISBN 9780113230884
BP 2022 Download (Instalação para Windows/MAC-OS) para 1 usuário - ISBN 9780113230891
BP 2022 Online para 1 usuário (acesso se encerra em 31/03/2023) - Código 7005125
BP 2022 Online + Archive (inc. BP 2014 até 2021) para 1 usuário (acesso se encerra em 31/03/2023) - Código 7005127