The World’s Number One source of pesticide data
- Extensively updated NEW 19th Edition
- NEW: 34 new active ingredients
- IMPROVED “Stability” and “Analysis” Section
- ORDER NOW
- Limited Print Run
Published by BCPC for over fifty years. This nineteenth edition of The Pesticide Manual has been extensively revised and updated to reflect the continued development of pesticide science. The Number 1 source for pesticide data.
- Entire data set has been reviewed and updated
- Addition of a further 34 new active ingredients bringing the total to 839
- All structures redrawn
- “Stability” section now split by “hydrolytic stability”, “aequeous photolytic stability” and “thermal stability”
- “Analysis” section also revised to separate the methods reported for analysis of “Products” (active ingredient or formulation) is separate to that for “Residues”.
- CIPAC codes also now included where available.
- Nomenclature section revised to include IUPAC and CAS names plus CAS RN for esters and salts of active ingredients
- EPA pesticide codes (PC) added
- “Target site of action” field for easy selection or comparison of groups of similar pesticides
- Use rates in common units, and Uses field revised for clarity
- AOEL (Acceptable Operator Exposure Level) included along with ADI (Acceptable Daily Intake) and RfD *(acute and chronic Reference Doses)
- Includes the revised Ecotoxicology section with common formats to simplify comparisons
- EPA registration status included
- EU Approval status updated
- Company data updated to reflect changes in the industry
Over 1400 pages packed full of pesticide data, including:
*** Chemical structure, target site of action, field of use, resistance code, chemical class *** Nomenclature – IUPAC, Chemical abstract names, CAS RN, EPA pesticide code, EC Number and development codes *** Physical chemistry properties, history, manufacturer, patents, route of action and spectrum, uses, formulation types *** NEW regulatory section with references to toxicological and regulatory reviews, WHO toxicity and IARC classifications *** Current status of EU and US EPA registrations *** Ecotoxicology data covering birds, fish, aquatic organisms, worms and bees *** Environmental fate information for animals, plants, soil and the environment ***
Includes: herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, acaricides, nematicides, plant growth regulators, herbicide safeners, repellants, synergists, rodenticides and ectoparasiticides.
Indispensable tool for: academics, researchers, pest control advisers, manufacturers, students and regulators
The Pesticide Manual is compiled by BCPC to ensure independent and impartial data.
Published: October 2021 – ISBN 978-1-9998966-5-2